The American Society of Echocardiography’s mission in advocacy is to represent the interests of our members, while advocating to create an environment for excellence in the quality and practice of cardiovascular ultrasound. The ASE’s role as the voice of echocardiography on Capitol Hill, to federal agencies, and among private payers is unquestionably of great–and ever-increasing– importance.
Check out our Connect@ASE site for recent Advocacy news. A library has been created solely for sharing this information and more. Once logging into Connect@ASE using your ASE member id and password, select the Libraries tab at the top. This will direct to an alphabetical selection where Advocacy & Resources Documents will be listed on the front page.
- New Category III codes announced July 1, 2015
- ASE Reaching out to CMS Contractor Regarding Comparative Billing Reports (CBRs)
- CMS Released Provider Information on Parts A and B Providers, Costs, Services, and Trends
- SGR Repeal and Replace Legislation: What Does It Mean for ASE Members?
- North Dakota Third State to Adopt State Licensure Requirements for Sonographers
- ASE Worked to Establish a New Code for Echocardiography
- CMS Announced a New Accountable Care Organization (ACO) Model
- AHA Report Concerning Site Neutrality
- Coding and Reimbursement Newsletter and Revised Medicare Allowances for 2015
- Legislation Seeking to Reform or Repeal the ACA
- HHS announcement on value-based payment
- Analysis of Final PFS RVUs Technical Corrections
- 2014/2015 Update: Latest Challenges Facing Cardiovascular Ultrasound
- AMA House 2014 of Delegates Interim Meeting