The American Society of Echocardiography’s mission in advocacy is to represent the interests of our members, while advocating to create an environment for excellence in the quality and practice of cardiovascular ultrasound. The ASE’s role as the voice of echocardiography on Capitol Hill, to federal agencies, and among private payers is unquestionably of great–and ever-increasing– importance.
Check out our Connect@ASE site for recent Advocacy news. A library has been created solely for sharing this information and more. Once logging into Connect@ASE using your ASE member id and password, select the Libraries tab at the top. This will direct to an alphabetical selection where Advocacy & Resources Documents will be listed on the front page.
- ICD-10 Coding Changes
- New Mandatory Bundled Episode Payment Models for AMI and CABG Admissions
- ASE Comments on the 2017 PFS and HOPPS Proposed Rules
- Proposed HOPPS and PFS Rates and Policies for 2017
- CMS released the CY 2017 PFS proposed rule
- CMS releases the CY 2017 HOPPS proposed rule
- OIG FOCUS ON PROVIDER-BASED STATUS REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTS NEED FOR ACQUIRED CARDIOLOGY PRACTICES TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE
- ASE joins other medical groups asking Congress to pass the ACE Kids ACT
- CMS Proposed Rates and Policies for Hospital Services in 2017
- President’s Budget 2016
- Meaningful Use Reprieve Passed
- A New Category III Add-On code to Report the Performance of Myocardial Perfusion Test