Your Performance Stands Out, So Should YOU!
Become a Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography
Apply on line by logging into your ASE Member Portal, select FASE Application from the menu bar. Fellowship with the American Society of Echocardiography recognizes the dedicated ASE member with a diverse set of skills and comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of echocardiography.
NEW! There are steps you can take to prepare for a future application if you are currently a Fellow or early in your career. Learn about your WAY TO FASE.
- FASE recognition on name badges at ASE meetings and in the ASE Scientific Sessions Final Program
- Recognition as a new FASE member at ASE’s Annual Business Meeting during the ASE Scientific Sessions
- Entitlement to use designation of Fellow (FASE) on business cards, curriculum vitae and other professional documents
- Recognition in an internationally distributed press release. ASE distributes a press release promoting those who are awarded FASE after each application cycle.
- Potential ability to command increased compensation. ASE survey results show FASE status can result in a higher pay scale (ASE 2010 Sonographer Survey)
- Ability to serve in ASE’s premier volunteer positions. FASE fulfills a criteria for being nominated to ASE’s board of directors, or appointed to serve as a committee chair
- Ability to be located by the public. As a public service, FASEs are listed by state on ASE’s public information website: www.SeeMyHeart.org
- Ability to promote your status. FASE members receive a FASE certificate to display in their office
- FASE lapel pin to wear on their attire and ribbons at ASE meetings
- Access to special events like early-bird registration and access to the FASE lounge at the ASE Scientific Sessions for unique networking and VIP amenities
Application deadlines: February 1st, April 1st, June 1st, August 1st, October 1st, December 1st
View the FASE checklist to determine your eligibility for this important program. Login to your ASE Member Portal to access the online FASE Application from the menu bar on the left.
View the criteria specific to you:
Guidelines for completing the application and FAQs:
You can submit your supporting letters and personal narratives via email or fax.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 919-861-5574.