The 28th Annual ASE Scientific Sessions are right around the corner. There are less than two months to register and make your arrangements to join us in Baltimore June 2-6. The premier gathering of echo enthusiasts, this meeting is essential to keeping up with all the advances in the field!
As always, the Sessions are packed with exciting content, but the Program Planning Committee shared a few sessions you will not want to miss:
- Advances in Molecular and Therapeutic Applications – Learn how ultrasound contrast users will become non-invasive surgeons in the next 10 years using contrast to diagnose and treat acute intravascular and microvascular disorders such as acute myocardial infarction and refractory ischemia.
- If I Only Had A Heart – Mechanical Device Support – More and more patients have Ventricular Assist Devices. The essentials of imaging patients with VADs will be presented in this session.
- Something’s Got A Hold of My Heart: Interventional Echocardiography – The role of echocardiography continues to grow in structural heart disease. Learn the basics of imaging in this arena.
- Frontiers in Pediatric Echocardiography: What Advances Could Impact the Field? – See the cutting-edge and evolving echo technologies that may change the way we practice pediatric and congenital cardiology. These technologies are equally applicable and relevant to adult cardiology.
- The Coming Storm: Ultrasound for the Assessment of Atherosclerosis – The vascular track keynote session, featuring a lecture from Dr. Valentin Fuster, will focus on the role vascular imaging can play in preparation for the coming storm of atherosclerosis disease burden which threatens to overwhelm our healthcare system.
Need help justifying your attendance? Download this Attendance Justification Toolkit to help make your case for attending.
Register today to join your friends and colleagues at Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.