- ASE Members, please log in to your member portal for member pricing.
- Not an ASE Member? – Please visit our Amazon.com Store.
Individual ASE Pocket Guidelines
These pocket-sized flip books of charts from ASE guidelines and standards for cardiovascular ultrasound were designed to be carried in lab coats and scrub pockets and used ad quick reference guides for measurements.
- NEW Chamber Quantification of the Right Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- NEW Chamber Quantification of the Left Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Evaluation of Prosthetic Valves with Echocardiography and Doppler Ultrasound (JASE, September 2009)
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function by Echocardiography (JASE, February 2009)
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Valvular Regurgitation and Stenosis (JASE, September 2009)
- Recommendations for Image Acquisition and Display Using Three-Dimensional Echocardiography (JASE, January 2012)
ASE member: $10
Bulk rate: $8 for 100 or more
ASE Pocket Guideline Bundle
This bundle includes the six ASE Pocket Guidelines listed above.
ASE member: $50
Bulk rate: $42 for 100 or above
iASE is an interactive calculator tool to provide clear and concise summaries of the most popular ASE guidelines. Each guideline summary includes key tables reference values and over 20 calculators. This app can also serve as a teaching tool in an educational setting.
Included guideline summaries are:
- Chamber Quantification (2005)
- Valvular Regurgitation (2003)
- Left Ventricular Diastolic Function (2009)
- Right Heart (2010)
- Valvular Stenosis (2009)
- Prosthetic Valves (2009)
ASE Member & Nonmember: $4.99 (through Apple’s iTunes store and Google Play store.)