- ACC/AAP/AHA/ASE/HRS/ SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SOPE 2014 Appropriate Use Criteria for Initial Transthoracic Echocardiography in Outpatient Pediatric Cardiology
- Multimodality Imaging Guidelines for Patients with Repaired Tetralogy of Fallot: A Report from the American Society of Echocardiography, JASE, February 2014
- Recommendations for Quantification Methods during the Performance of a Pediatric Echocardiogram, JASE, May 2010
- Guidelines and Standards for the Performance of a Pediatric Echocardiogram, JASE, December 2006
- ASE Indications and Guidelines for Performance of Transesophageal Echocardiography in the Patient with Pediatric Acquired or Congenital Heart Disease, JASE, January 2005
- ASE Guidelines and Standards for Performance of the Fetal Echocardiogram, JASE, July 2004
For translations of many of ASE’s guideline documents (Mandarin, Spanish, French and Portuguese), please visit www.asecho.org/translations
Permission to reuse figures or text from ASE guideline documents may be obtained through ScienceDirect/Rightslink.