This year the ASE Foundation:
- Supported 55 young echo practitioners with educational scholarships and travel grants
- Translated 25 ASE guidelines and posters into five different languages
- Provided over 1,250 underserved individuals overseas with direct clinical care
- Hosted three clinician training events that will impact over five million patients in the coming year
- Launched a global research project, WASE, to determine normal chamber quantification values across the world
Imagine what we can do next year. The Foundation needs your help to meet its $250,000 goal for the 2016 Annual Appeal. If you have been waiting to donate, there is still time to make your U.S. tax deductible donation by December 31.
Every gift is meaningful. Every contribution makes a difference. Pick your passion, and know that 100% of every dollar given supports ASEF’s work to grow #echoworldwide. Together we can continue to make a world of difference in 2017. Donate now.