Did you know in celebration of ASE’s 40th anniversary, ASE is holding an echo image competition? The winners will be featured in a colorful, 12-month calendar given to all members who renew by December 15, 2014. We are looking for awesome images that show how cool echo is… 3D, Doppler, 2D, Stress, Strain, Contrast, TEE, TTE, or anything else that features cardiovascular ultrasound. A couple of reminders: no patient identifiers (dates, institutions, names) and winners are determined by popular vote. All membership levels and categories are eligible to submit. Submission is still open, but voting has begun. The last date to vote is October 31.
Instructions for uploading images are as follows:
- Head to the ASE 2015 Calendar Contest Library on Connect@ASE.
- Login to Connect@ASE using your username (email address) and password.
- Using the top navigation, scroll to All Libraries.
- Click on ASE 2015 Calendar Contest.
- Click “new” under Folder Contents on the right hand side of the menu and upload your image. Image files need to be no larger than 30 MB.
- Once you’ve uploaded your image, it will prompt you to enter a subject and a brief description. We encourage you to do so.
To vote for your favorite echo images:
- Browse the images uploaded in the ASE 2015 Calendar Contest Image Library.
- Give each image a rating from 1 to 5 stars using the star rating system in the right hand corner.
- Rate as many images as you’d like.
If you have any questions, please contact ASE at firstname.lastname@example.org. Start voting on your favorite images today.