Recruit one new member and you BOTH receive an ASE branded travel phone charger.
Recruit five or more new members and your 2018 ASE membership will be FREE.
Thank you to those members who are referring 5 or more new members!
Barry Canaday -19 members
Alina Nicoara- 14 members
Beth Lampe- 14 members
Anita Sadeghpour- 9 members
Michael Parrish- 6 members
Lanette Eddy- 5 members
Who makes ASE strong? YOU.
You make ASE the largest voice in cardiovascular imaging in the world.
You know the value of membership and can share it with your colleagues.
You can encourage them to join ASE to maintain the influence of the echo community.
Top 3 Reasons for Members to Refer New Members:
- Create a stronger community of peers to collaborate with
- Increase your network to become a leader in your workplace/academic institution
- Recruiting New Members is FUN and EASY!
Tips for Recruiting New Members:
- Send an email to a friend or colleague
- Use social media to promote the member benefits you receive from ASE
- Invite them to participate in a webinar
- Send a link to the ASE/ASEUniversity websites
- Share an advocacy update
- Share ASE Live courses information
- Keep a copy of JASE in the Echo Lab
- Publish an article in your workplace newsletter about ASE
- Make announcements in weekly/monthly staff meetings
- Follow up to see if your contacts have any questions and encourage them to join
- Get CREATIVE and spread the word!
A Member Recruiting Toolkit is available here.
Interested but don’t have the time to actively recruit?
No problem, simply send an email to Suzanne Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, email address, and member type (ie: physician/sonographer/student) and we will reach out to your contacts on your behalf. The best part, You get all the credit!
The Rules: The member referral program is a member benefit. If you aren’t sure of your member status, call us at 919-861-5574 to confirm, renew, or sign up. Otherwise, active members start spreading the word! Offer expires August 31, 2017. New member must include the referring member’s name on the membership application to receive the ASE referral gift. Referring credit is received once the new member joins ASE.