ASE is excited to announce that the Image Calendar Competition is back for 2017! The image competition winners will be featured in a colorful, 12-month calendar given to all members who renew by December 31, 2016. We encourage everyone to submit images as soon as possible!
Submission will close Friday, August 12 to allow voting to being on August 16. Voting closes Friday, September 16.
To upload your images, head to the ASE 2017 Calendar Contest Library on Connect@ASE:
- Login to Connect@ASE using your username (email address) and password.
- Using the top navigation, scroll to Libraries.
- Click on Image Library
- Click on the folder called ASE 2017 Calendar Contest.
- Click “new” under Folder Contents on the right hand side of the menu and upload your image. Image files need to be no larger than 30 MB.
- You are able to upload as many images as you would like.
To vote for your favorite echo images:
- Browse the images uploaded in the ASE 2017 Calendar Contest Image Library.
- Under the “Statistics” on the right, select “Actions,” then select “Add to Favorites”
- Designate “Favorite” for as many images as you’d like.
If you have any questions, please contact Arissa Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.