- ASE Members, please log in to your member portal for member pricing.
- Not an ASE Member? – Please visit our Amazon.com Store.
Guideline Reference Book – Complete Set
The ASE Guideline Reference Book offers a collection of charts and illustrations derived from ASE’s guidelines for cardiovascular ultrasound. Books come in a convenient format for quick reference. The three-ring binder is designed to accommodate new inserts as they are published. Perfect for use in the reading room, this book has been a best-seller! “Beautiful books with lots of helpful information.” “Handy reference for the echo cart.” Individual Inserts can be bought as well.
ASE member: $225.00
ASE member: $40.00
The binder consists of the following graphic illustrations:
- Multimodality Cardiovascular Imaging of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Guidelines for Appropriate Use Criteria for Echocardiography
- Guidelines for the Evaluation of Valvular Regurgitation
- Guidelines for Stress Echocardiography
- Recommendations for Image Acquisition and Display Using Three-Dimensional Echocardiography
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Valve Stenosis
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of LV Diastolic Function
- Performing Multiplane Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Evaluation of Prosthetic Valves with Echocardiography and Doppler Ultrasound
- Recommendations for Quantification Methods During the Performance of Pediatric Echocardiography
- Guidelines for Performing a Comprehensive Transesophageal Echocardiographic Exam
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Left Heart
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Right Heart
- Multimodality Imaging of Pericardial Disease
Guideline Reference E-Book
This online e-book comes in a convenient format for quick reference and is designed to immediately accommodate new inserts as they are published. As one of our members recently let us know, “This ASE Reference Book is simply a cornerstone for echocardiography interpretation.” Now being able to access the ASE Guideline Reference E-Book online means it can always be just a click away. Learn more by visiting ASEUniversity.
ASE member: $75.00
Guideline Reference Book Binder Only
ASE branded binder to hold ASE Guideline inserts (no inserts included)
ASE member: $15.00