- ASE Members, please log in to your member portal for member pricing.
- Not an ASE Member? – Please visit our Amazon.com Store.
Tabletop flip chart consisting of 13 ASE Guidelines Posters reduced to 11” x 14-3/4”, laminated and presented in a vinyl, heat-sealed binder. Posters include:
- Multimodality Cardiovascular Imaging of Patients with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (JASE, May 2011)
- Recommendations for Quantification Methods During the Performance of Pediatric Echo (JASE, May 2010)
- Recommendations for Evaluation of Prosthetic Valve with Echocardiography and Doppler Ultrasound (JASE, September 2009)
- Consensus statement on the Clinical Applications of Ultrasonic Contrast Agents in Echocardiography (JASE, November 2008)
- Guidelines for Performance, Interpretations, and Application of Stress Echocardiography (JASE, September 2007)
- Guidelines and Standards for Performance of a Pediatric Echocardiogram (JASE, December 2006)
- Guidelines for Noninvasive Vascular Laboratory Testing (JASE, August 2006)
- Guidelines for Performing Multiplane Transesophageal Echocardiography (JASE, 1999)
- Evaluation of the Severity of Native Valvular Regurgitation (JASE, July 2003) (Currently Unavailable)
- Recommendations for Image Acquisition and Display Using Three-Dimensional Echocardiography (JASE, January 2012)
- Assessment of Valve Stenosis (JASE, January 2009) (Currently Unavailable)
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Right Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Guidelines for Chamber Quantification of the Left Heart (JASE, January 2015)
- Multimodality Imaging of Pericardial Disease (JASE, September 2013)
- Echocardiographic Evaluation of LV Diastolic Function (JASE, April 2016)
ASE Member: $200.00
These size posters are also available for individual purchase.
ASE Member: $20.00