January 23-27, 2017
Hapuna Prince Beach Hotel
|Echo Hawaii presents the latest information on established and emerging cardiovascular ultrasound technologies. Expert U.S. and international faculty discuss state-of-the-art technologies with a particular focus on how they can be effectively applied in the clinical setting. Case-based approaches are used to discuss new and established uses of echocardiography for diagnosis and guiding management in patients with a broad array of cardiovascular conditions. Topics include: advanced assessment of systolic and diastolic function, 3D/4D imaging, adult congenital heart disease, contemporary approaches to valve disease, advanced anatomy, ischemic heart disease and aortic pathology.|
- Basic and advanced echo techniques for quantitative assessment of systolic and diastolic function
- Echocardiography for decision-making and interventional guidance in valvular heart disease
- Contrast for improved echo quality: endocardial border detection and beyond
- How to integrate new echo technology (3D, strain, torsion) into a busy clinical lab
- Role of echocardiography in managing cardiomyopathies
- The multimodality imaging lab: what is the role of echo?
Download the ASE Meetings App!
Stay up-to-date on all of ASE’s live educational courses by downloading the free ASE Meetings app. Find detailed information on each of ASE’s events including faculty, agendas, exhibitors, networking events and more! Use the app to create or sync your event schedule and receive notifications of special activities and sessions while on-site. The app is available for download on both Apple and Android devices. Simply search for “ASE Live Educational Courses” in the Google Play or Apple iTunes stores.