Special Membership Offer to Echo Australia 2015 Attendees
As a welcome gift to 2015 Echo Australia registrants, the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE) is offering a special discount on 2016 ASE memberships to all 2015 Echo Australia attendees. Physicians can join for $150 USD when using the Discount Code Australia1602 on the payment page. Sonographers and Technicians can join ASE for only $90 USD when using the Discount Code Australia1601 on the payment page. Please join online by November 30, 2015 to take advantage of this special meeting ASE membership rate. Contact the ASE Membership Department at email@example.com for more information or if you need any assistance.
ASE has a number of benefits and programs to engage and assist echocardiographers from all over the world. International members are an essential part of what ASE does every day. Did you know that 15% of our members are from outside the United States and that the majority of research submitted to the Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography (JASE) comes from outside the United States? Becoming a member of ASE offers numerous benefits.
- Free CME credits – Membership currently includes 30 CME credits. Value $400 per year
- JASE – Subscription to the Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography that provides physicians and sonographers the latest clinical, scientific, legal, and economic information regarding cardiac ultrasound. Value $325 per year
- Free ASE Guideline Webinars – The experts breakdown the latest guidelines in complimentary webinars making it easy for members to stay up to date with procedures for better patient care.
- Connect@ASE – Network with like-minded echo enthusiasts through an online forum, blogs, libraries, communities and more.
- ASEUniversity – Online education portal with on-demand webinars, live webcasts, MOC credits, and conference recordings.
- Discounted Courses and Products – Members receive discounts on all ASE Live Educational Courses and ASE products at ASEMarketPlace.
- Reimbursement Assistance – ASE is the only organization dedicated to ensuring practitioners receive appropriate reimbursements for services through U.S. advocacy efforts on behalf of members.
ASE Guideline Documents
Access all of ASE’s guideline documents at www.asecho.org/guidelines. We invite you to use these 50+ documents to guide your day-to-day clinical practice. Many have been translated into Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, and Georgian. Bookmark this webpage so you can easily access the guidelines.
- The latest guidelines published are: Multimodality Imaging of Diseases of the Thoracic Aorta in Adults: JASE, February 2015
- Recommendations for Cardiac Chamber Quantification by Echocardiography in Adults, JASE, January 2015
- Guidelines for the Use of Echocardiography as a Monitor for Therapeutic Intervention in Adults, JASE, January 2015
Become a Fellow of the American Society of Echocardiography (FASE) and illustrate your accomplishments!
The FASE credential recognizes the dedicated ASE member with an extraordinary commitment to the field of cardiovascular ultrasound. Fellowship recognizes a diverse set of skills and comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of echocardiography. Only ASE members can be FASE. There are hundreds of FASE outside the United States. Below is a list of current FASE located in Australia:
Bonita Anderson, MApplSc, DMU, AMS, FASE
Con Arronis, MD, FASE
Roland Bigg, MBBS, FRACP, FASE
Adrian Chong, MBBS, BPHARM, FASE
DFJ Connor, MBBS, FANZCA, FASE
John Cotroneo, MBBS, FRACP, FCSANZ, FASE
Brian Haluska, PhD, RDCS, AMS, FASE
Julie Humphries, MBBS, FRACP, FASE
Subodh Joshi, MBBS, FRACP, MPH, FASE
Kazuaki Negishi MD, FASE
Selvanayagam Niranjan, MD, FACP, FACC, FASE
Sam Orde MBBS, BSC, FASE
Robert Phillips, FASE
David Platts, MBBS, FRACP, FCSANZ FESC, FASE
Bernhard Riedel, MD, PhD, MBA, FASE
Gregory Scalia, MBBS, FASE
Michael Veltman, MBBS, FASE
This offer is only valid through November 30, 2015. Physicians can join for $150 USD when using the Discount Code Australia1602. Sonographers and Technicians can join for only $90 USD when using the Discount Code Australia1601. Remember to enter these codes at the time of payment. Join online today!
If we can be of any assistance or you have questions, please contact the ASE Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org . Top of Form