- Recommendations for Cardiac Chamber Quantification by Echocardiography in Adults: An Update from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging, JASE, January 2015
This document has been endorsed by the following ASE International Alliance Partners: Canadian Society of Echocardiography, Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Indonesian Society of Echocardiography, and the Japanese Society of Echocardiography.
- Guidelines for the Use of Echocardiography as a Monitor for Therapeutic Intervention in Adults: A Report from the American Society of Echocardiography, JASE, January 2015
- Expert Consensus for Multimodality Imaging Evaluation of Adult Patients during and after Cancer Therapy: A Report from the American Society of Echocardiography and the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging, JASE, September 2014
- Current and Evolving Echocardiographic Techniques for the Quantitative Evaluation of Cardiac Mechanics: ASE/EAE Consensus Statement on Methodology and Indications, JASE, March 2011
- Guidelines for the Echocardiographic Assessment of the Right Heart in Adults, JASE, July 2010
- Recommendations for Quantification Methods during the Performance of a Pediatric Echocardiogram, JASE, May 2010
- Recommendations For Evaluation of Prosthetic Valves with Two-Dimensional and Doppler Echocardiography, JASE, September 2009
- ASE/EAE Recommendations for the Evaluation of Left Ventricular Diastolic Function by Echocardiography, JASE, February 2009
- Echocardiographic Assessment of Valve Stenosis: EAE/ASE Recommendations for Clinical Practice, JASE, January 2009
- Echocardiography for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Recommendations for Performance and Reporting – A Report from the ASE Dyssynchrony Writing Group, JASE, March 2008
- ASE Recommendations for Chamber Quantification, JASE, December 2005 – This document has been replaced by Recommendations for Cardiac Chamber Quantification by Echocardiography in Adults, JASE, January 2015
- Recommendations for Evaluation of the Severity of Native Valvular Regurgitation with Two-Dimensional and Doppler Echocardiography, JASE, July 2003
- Recommendations for Quantification of Doppler Echocardiography, JASE, February 2002
For translations of many of ASE’s guideline documents (Mandarin, Spanish, French and Portuguese), please visit www.asecho.org/translations
Permission to reuse figures or text from ASE guideline documents may be obtained through ScienceDirect/Rightslink.