Paradise Point, San Diego’s island resort, is a private 44-acre island tucked away on gentle Mission Bay, minutes from the heart of downtown San Diego and adjacent to the famous SeaWorld San Diego. This San Diego hotel located near SeaWorld features comfortable, California beach bungalow-style guest rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens and meandering lagoons. This Southern California resort features over 460 guestrooms, including everything from spacious suites to lanai patio and garden rooms. You’re sure to relax comfortably in our tranquil bayside bungalows, featuring breezy patios with striking views.
Though the resort is home to an array of diverse dining options, Paradise Point’s critically acclaimed restaurant Tidal is not to be missed. Perched above Mission Bay’s shoreline, Tidal is where craft and catch converge in a thoughtful selection of local seafood, seasonal ingredients and craft beverages. The waterfront eatery has been named one of the top 10 restaurants in San Diego by Zagat and one of the top 100 in the U.S. by OpenTable. The resort is also host to the Barefoot Bar and Grill, a poolside Tropics Cantina, and Caveman Pizza Company. You can also order from all of these restaurants and have it delivered to your room.
This spa resort in San Diego also features the world-class, island-themed The Spa at Paradise Point, which offers massages and treatments for the body and face from the most exotic islands around the world, plus a salon and state-of-the-art fitness center.
- 44 acres surrounded by one mile sandy beach
- 5 pools, including one adults-only retreat
- Hotel-wide high-speed internet access (both wireless and hard-wired)
- Multiple waterfront restaurants and dining options
- Island-inspired luxury spa and salon with private garden courtyard and intimate couples’ bungalow
- Fitness center and movement studio for fitness classes
- Marina with sailboats, speed boats, kayaks, paddleboards, jet skis & more
- Daily surf lessons at the Paradise Surf Academy
- 14 bonfire pits (wood-burning and gas-powered)
- 18-hole putting golf course
- NBA basketball court
- 5 tennis courts
- Beach cruisers, quadracycles, Segways for rental
- Access to 14 miles of waterfront bike and walking paths
- Unique gifts and vacation essentials at the Island Market
- Pet-friendly hotel accommodations
- Across the street from SeaWorld and minutes from top attractions like Old Town, San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter and the airport